Tuesday 9 November 2010

Still no snow.

As you can see, it's still pretty sunny here, although there is intermittent cloud cover, it shows no sign of snowing any time particularly soon. Sunshine is supposed to be opening on the 11th of this month (Thursday), but as suggested by the lack of snow this may not happen. They've been up there making loads of snow but I guess we'll just have to see if they can open on time. I think Norquay should be able to open on time for the date they set, which was (I believe) the 28th of November. Fingers crossed there'll be enough snow (manufactured or otherwise) to get some skiing done by the end of the week!

In other news, I didn't make it up to Sulfur Mountain today because Alex said he wants to go as well so I figured I'd wait for the weekend when he's free. I'll be missing boxing tonight to go out for steak (yum) with GYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment