Thursday 11 November 2010

Open Mic in town.

Last night, after watching the first episode of "The Walking Dead" (which was awesome) Natasha (someone else from GYC) Shane, Miguel and I went out to an open mic' night at a bar in town. We had a really good time and although I didn't get up to play anything myself, I did get on the drums to back up a couple of the other people there which was really cool. Unfortunately no one took a camera down so there are no pictures, but it was a good night.

Today is Alex's birthday, but because he has work tomorrow we're gonna wait till tomorrow night to celebrate.

I also heard from Nancy saying that we can go to Norquay on Monday and I can get my ski pass upgraded to a "big 3" pass, so it'll work on Sunshine and Lake Louise. All we need now is for it to snow so that I'll be able to make use of it and all the gear I've bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment